In the Defined contribution section, it’s up to you how your contributions are invested. Aegon have kindly produced a video to help you understand your investments and how to change them in Retiready.
Your investment options
You can either choose the Scheme’s default fund, or you have the option to choose your own funds. To do this you’ll need to:
- Make sure you’ve registered for Retiready which is where you can see details of your own pension pot. If you need help registering call Aegon on 03456 100 072 (option 2).
- Make sure you’ve registered for Aegon Retirement Choices (ARC) – this is the system Aegon uses to allow you to pick new investment funds. To find out more about the funds that you can choose from, you’ll need to register for single-sign on to ARC first – visit Retiready’s help pages Retiready’s help pages to find out how to do this.
If you have any queries about registering for ARC you can call Aegon on 0345 680 1234 (option 3).
Fund factsheets for new core fund range
- Alternative Lifestyle - Aegon Growth Tracker (Annuity Target)
- Alternative Lifestyle - Aegon Growth Tracker (Cash Target)
- Alternative Lifestyle - Aegon Adventurous Tracker (Flexible Target)
- UK equity - Aegon BlackRock Aquila UK Equity Tracker
- Global equity ex UK - Aegon BlackRock World (ex-UK) Equity Tracker
- Emerging markets equity - Aegon BlackRock Emerging Markets Equity Tracker
- Shariah compliant - SE HSBC Life Amanah
- DGF fund - SE Baillie Gifford Diversified Growth
- Gilts - Aegon BlackRock Over 15 Years UK Gilt Tracker
- Corporate bonds - Aegon BlackRock Corporate Bond Tracker
- Cash - Aegon Cash Pension Fund